Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ramblings of the Idle Mind....

I've been out of work for a couple of months again. I had decided to quit by the end of January, and the universe went ahead and made it easier for me by changing the story of the TV show I was shooting for and my character made a graceful exit from the show. I was super excited!
Made me hope that the Universe will make other things work in my favor as well. Which hasn't been the case really. I thought this 'off-time' I have will lead to new opportunities, some sort of improvisation leading to a better life style, maybe even a different sort of success....
I can't say things are not moving towards the better, but something seems amiss. And i can't seem to put my finger on it. Maybe I'm looking for too many answers, or maybe I'm creating too many questions... Or maybe I just have too much time to think about my life right now.
So, getting a Job is at the top of the list, for starters. And creating something new out of what I possess is the next thing.
Are you listening Universe??

No comments: