Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Television Aversion

I have this beautiful Samsung LED TV, but I don't watch TV. Because i don't have a cable subscription at home. Yea, everyone has a look of disbelief when I tell them that don't watch TV. Someone actually responded saying 'Thats Intense Dude!'
Yep if not watching TV makes me intense, so be it yo!

It's bad enough that one wastes time surfing online more than required. Watching TV is no less, AND less interactive.

What's surprising to most is "But u work for TV, don't you?" yes, I do. But half of what work I've done I can't bear to sit through and watch. Too melodramatic for my taste personally. I know many people enjoy it, so I'll never put it down, but it just ain't my cuppa tea.

Also, thankfully all the shows, news, sports etc. is available online, so what's the use?

At least that's what I think....

See... Having no TV makes me think also, and write inane blogs as such. How many of you make the time to do that? :)))

Okay so whoever is reading this, can you live without watching TV, or am I actually a freak of nature? Hehe

4 comments:

Shri Hari: said...

Interesting perspective about life. Nice blog posts!

ashutosh said...

That's great You have TV But no cable Feel by me i have no tv Oops ! and i also spen my time on internet

punesh said...

wooooo......grt......u r a SuperWomen......I think only u have this powers...... Prsnly i can't live without TV...... Salute to u :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have TV subscription either. That looked like my story, YO, High Five !!!!