Translate

Friday, November 6, 2009

My First Blog.... :D

I do have a lot to say... But I don't talk much. I am known to be a quiet person, and I don't have a problem with that. Many people, however, seem to be uncomfortable with my hush presence. I had read in some celebrity's interview , who claims to be as quiet as I am, (notice how the celebrity is like me, not the other way round) that people around him got very weird around him because silences make people 'awkward'. I am a private person, and have a very intimate circle of friends who are like family. I take a while to open up and am very selective to whom I open up to. Having said that, if I am intoxicated its another story..... I embarrass myself and everyone around me with my volume and chatter. (note to self: I should blog when I am drunk as well.)
I decided to write a blog because I thought it might be a good idea to speak about issues, people, events etc. and hopefully improve my writing skills. I have been at home for many months without a job and I am battling with my mind everyday, trying to be patient with my self and with the profession that I love and deal with everyday. Writing of any sort, makes it easy to deal with many things. For me personally, it helps analyzing every situation I am in. I usually have resorted to writing when I am going through tough times. Which explains my wanting to start writing a blog :) However, I want to make it a continuous process. I want to be able to share, talk, love and hate through writing. So, that is the mission. To have the discipline of sticking to the blog.
I would like to find a particular topic to banter about. And I hope that after a few days it doesn't turn into 'Didn't do much today, I think I wanna sleep all day' sorta blog. I am hoping that I will find a way to have something meaningful to write about at least thrice a week. (I think I set the bar to high)
Ah well.... Here's to meaningful banter and personal growth.
Cheers!

2 comments:

gaurav gera said...

hey himanshi .. am so glad u blogging finally :) would love to read more from u .. keep writing :) good luck and god bless .. u rock my fav dancer :)

HalcyonHush said...

Good Words!!