Translate

Saturday, May 16, 2015

This fucker of a Dream

 'Everytime I'm waiting at the Traffic Signal, I have a vision of a truck or a car smashing into me. It just comes out of no where and totals my car. I lose consciousness and then die.
There's a part of me that is counting days till that happens.   
Why I am day dreaming of such a violent death? Sure, it could be reflective of my state of mind, but counting days till that happens is something I am concerned about.'
             
He frowned for a second,  then calmly said 'How often do you have that vision?'

'Once a day, everyday.'

He paused, stood up and walked towards her. She stood up as he came near. He held her and spoke only loud enough for her to hear. 
He said 'That's the way you go babe'

And then I woke up.
That's been the beginning of my weekend.

It could have been worse, it could have been real.

No comments: