Translate

Thursday, August 3, 2017

I get into bed every night with a 100 thoughts, and I think 'Maybe I should write'
But its always past 12 am, and I use that as an excuse to not write.
There is this strange nagging, creepy feeling I have. I can't even articulate it. And I feel the only way I may be able to get to the bottom or understanding what this is, is to write.
BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!

It's almost like I am trying to trick my brain to understand a riddle that I  know the answer to.
In reality, I'm not even sure if my brain is capable of creating any sort of riddle, forget understanding it.

So I try to distract myself, to maybe pick up a clue and nudge the creativity a little. Which means I pick up my phone (duh!) I love photographs, great compositions, magical compositions... there is so much to see!! There are pictures of people vacationing in far off places, beautiful people in stunning outfits, dogs and cats being cute, amazing art work (instagram rules my life. ugh!) and when all else is done, I'll check the ex's and cute boys who aren't in to me.
None of this helps though! I crave a vacation, I miss my dog, I feel unhealthy and unfit, and not talented enough to be wowed by my own work.

But It's 1am now, and I am still awake.
Yearning for a vacation, yearning for a change of pace. Not being able to pin point what it is that I want to articulate.


Tomorrow is another day.






No comments: